Sunday, January 29, 2012

alcohol inks. I understand the beauty (think MOMA). I get down with the fun aspect: sorta like a cross between spin art at the carnival and fingerpainting with out the fingers. I don't understand what cardmakers and scrapbookers can do with this. Observe my first effort. My daughter-in-law gave me a set of Tim Holtz inks and a diluter. I just wasn't ready to tackle it last year. Not sure I was ready this year either, but look what I came up with. Any suggestions?

It's actually lovely because it's rather tough and thick. Maybe I should stamp or Cricut some shapes from it and use dimensionals to add unusual elements to my cards. Yeah, then it'll take me even MORE time to decide how to approach a blank card. No thank you. I'll get my baby grandson over here and let him glop around with it - and do my own rohrschach test on the little dude. May not have spelled that correctly. I don't think they were given to kids when I was a kid.
Well, somebody think of something to do with these  and I'll make you a custom piece. Notime limit - I'm pretty sure you'll win. I don't write on these interior blog pages often.


No comments:

Post a Comment